TACTIC v 4.0.0.v02 is now available for Enterprise, VMWare and Team! Major issues fixed include Windows server file check-in, Java applet interaction, better error handling of metadata revrieval, better support of unicode characters in eval and query used in Custom Layout, and finally improved display of Check-in History tab in teh Full Check-in Widget. Download it here: http://community.southpawtech.com/downloads.
- fixed the issue of having a premature trigger firing with versionless snapshot in Windows server file check-in
- improved display of Check-in history tab in the Full Check-in Widget
- added handling of the case when the parent of a task cannot be located when clicking on Work on Task button
- handled failed icon generation better to let a file check-in to go through
- updated the import statement in metadata retrieval to import PIL properly even in newer Linux OS.
- fixed the bug where an & appearing in the file name will prevent the CheckinWdg from drawing properly due to it being an illegal character in xmlrpc. The user is alerted to rename their files.
fixed a bug in adding bid_duration to task when the number is interpreted as a string instead of number.
- improved java applet interaction and suppressed the frequent pop-ups asking for confirmation
- better error handling of metadata retrieval, better support of unicode characters in eval and query used in Custom Layout
- added docx and xlsx to the list of file extensions that skip icon generation
- used parent as the object to get the file path in SObjectDirListWdg when the stype is sthpw/task and sthpw/notes
- edited task-configuration file to use default as pipeline-code setting.
- hid pipeline_code and status attribute in Insert popup of task
TACTIC - Enterprise Stable: Branch: 4.0