Client API Changes
- fixed a typo in icon path of SEARCH_TYPE_32
- fixed in bug in overview dashboard custom layout
- made a distinction between project tasks and project level tasks.
- renamed item tasks as project tasks in Overview Dashboard
- added project level tasks to predefined view in Manage Side Bar (not in Project Essentials)
- printed Syntax Error for behavior tag during drawing of Custom Layout Widget
- ensured html source is properly displayed in Custom Layout Editor
- fixed a bug in Note widget where there is an assumption that if an sObject has process attr, it must have context.
- updated the XMLParser to use strip_cdata as the default
- updated Custom Layout Editor with a context.write usage example
- prevented Check-in widget adopting a strict checkin type by accident when there is an preexisting snapshot when subcontext options is empty
- stripped whitespaces when evaluating context/subcontext options
- added a few warning messages for some commonly mistyped context or subcontext options
- simplified the ordering logic in Table drawing
- fixed small global variable syntax warning.
- removed CDATA tags before mako processing
- fixed a stacktrace found in windows server due to windows returns a directory name with a trailing / with os.path.dirname()
- made the icon display a DELETE sign if a file is missing from the server in File Browser
- removed the still-blank Client Dashboard
- changed the subtabs of Overview Dashboard to use FastTableLayoutWdg as opposed to ViewPanelWdg
- added code example for Styles in Custom Layout Editor to prevent people adding <style> tag in that section
Database Schema Changes